Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAWT TV - Update



I appreciate all those that expressed their opinion by participating in the poll :)

Here's the compromise... I will try to ensure that there are no more than 2 active videos on any page in this blog so it does not negatively impact "load time". Video posts older than the "two most current" will be replaced by a picture that leads to the video post in the new "HAWT TV" blog which, by the way, will never have more than 3 videos on any page.


Oh... if you're wondering why I'm posting so much recently?
It's my way of expressing my appreciation for all the visits so many of you have made to this blog... also...I recently noticed that I am almost at 2 million visitors this year alone... and I want to help "push it along" a bit to ensure that happens :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Posts | Todays Stats | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Settings | Sign Out