Sunday, September 20, 2009

HAWT Unplugged


Often in my travels through Blogland I come across the odd picture that I'd love to share, but often they display penises and show rather unsavoury acts between guys.  HAWT (Unplugged) is nothing fancy at this stage (I can't even figure out how to get my logo displayed yet!).  The Unplugged part is meant to reference being unplugged from the confines of Google and the confines of trying to keep it clean.  It will definitely be NSFW.

Alright, I'll stop beating around the bush, if you like my taste in guys then this is a place where you can see lots of dick... and other things... that I like!!

It's a work in progress and it's on Tumblr... and it may or may not last... I'm still trying to figure it all out :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey buddy i linked the new site on Bambiboy (blogger and sensualwriter) success with it ;), Pat from Eyecatcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new site looks promising but I still prefer this one, it shows less nudity and has some great models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help you with tumblr - the last two bloggers I knew who were there have both left it now!
    (sorry!)

    If you were on NibbleBit I probs could help you but couldn't find how to comment on T. Have you enabled it? On wordpress blogs it's the Theme you choose which dictates whether you can upload your own header and much else. Don't know about on T - may be similar.

    Good luck anyway - and pl. leave me a message or mail if you want me to add links or anything on Smutty Stuff. I'll help in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Micky, it took a long time for me to get comfortable enough to screw around with the Blogger HTML for this blog, but I finally got it, so when I have time I will try to figure out Tumblrs too... not a lot of bells and whistles over there on Tumblr. It seems a lot of people are having difficulty getting Nibblebit set up correctly. I sure would love to know how I can get the FEEDBACK widget in the right sidebar to centre format... any ideas? I appreciate your offer of help, its one of the nice things about blogging when you run across people like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh naw you di'int! oh! yes you did! and fuck yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Posts | Todays Stats | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Settings | Sign Out