Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hawt Brighton

SeafrontDiaryFanPage

This is a very personal admission, but I had a strange dream last night… probably one those hidden memory thingies that you normally don't remember… but anyhoo… I was a little sperm and instead of a tail, I had wings when I blasted out of Daddy’s… ummm… nozzle… and somehow I caught an updraft and ended up across the pond – and it was magical!   So… if I had any say at the moment of my creation… it would be this;

1.  I would be from Brighton,
2.  My name would be Jason…. Jason Hawt Blog to be precise,
3.  I would work at that lesbian bookstore by the train station called “Seafront Diary”… I know, such a silly-ass name, and;
4.  My BF would have a few tats!

I know this may seem strange – god knows it is to me but maybe some day in the future it will make sense…  time will only tell….

2 comments:

  1. Oh my how strange is that......

    ReplyDelete
  2. o'allo nozzle bro matey... chip chip... would you like a spot o' tea? Do come around in the next fortnight or so and ring me on the tele(?) jolly ol' chap and we shall have a smashing bloody well good time in ye ole counsel pub and we'll down a warm pint 'o Guinness and toast the grand ole dame Liddybett... ta ta... hug hug... smashing I say ole chap... smashing!

    Wow!! In the midst of that I even hummed - God Save the Queens of Brighton!

    ReplyDelete

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Posts | Todays Stats | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Settings | Sign Out