Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Incredible News - One Million

What you ask? Wasn't it just last week that you triumphed your first bit of "Incredible News" that sent the California Gay Marriage, the China Earthquake, and the Myanmar Disaster stories to the back pages of twink blogland? Well... yes it was, but there's more, and this is even more earth shattering!! I've been studying up on all the stats that are available to us bloggers, it's really very impressive... if you're into that kind of thing... and have come up with some very ingenious statistical analytical methodological tools that I have not seen utilized anywhere before. Anyway... according to my analysis, earlier today I surpassed my One Millionth Missed Visitor mark!! I haven't quite figured out where they all went when they didn't come here, I have some theories, but when I do figure it all out, you can be assured that I will be making an "Even More Incredible News" posting. Stay tuned, you will not want to miss it! (Do you "stay tuned" to a blog?)

3 comments:

  1. It's really scary what Google collects, isn't it? It's like Google Mail and the ads. I sent a friend an email about a joke, and the top ad was 'Best Man Jokes". How on earth did Google know I was the best man of the two of us?

    But I've looked at this as well, now, and it's worrying. Even if my figure isn't as big as yours. (There's something not quite right about that, but I can't put my finger on it for the moment.)

    How do we find out where they went so we can get them back where they belong, with us, that's what I want to know.

    If they keep going missing at this rate, I'll never be able to make any money out of advertising. I think Google owes us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I get that all the time, the part about the size... of my... figure. But you know what they say - it's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it... ya right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very witty BTW, about the "best man" joke... might have had more guffaws if it was a "better man" ad, all that "high brow" stuff may work on your blog... so stop trying to steal my viewers, I miss enough already!!

    ReplyDelete

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Posts | Todays Stats | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Settings | Sign Out