Tuesday, April 22, 2008

True Confessions

OK, I'm shallow!! First of all I never had any aspirations that this would be a place where I bear my soul, or view my political observations. I read many a blog that do that and I think they are terrific, I just never wanted to become that committed to the process. This was just meant as a repository of pictures of twinks I thought deserved a second look - primarily by me - and maybe something to amaze my compuliterate friends at a really lame party. I have no idea how many people look at this, I never really wanted to know, and it wasn't supposed to be that way. SO... back to the shallow part, it seems I've read a number of blog posts recently of bloggers looking for feedback. Not that I think they are shallow, because, unlike me, they actually do bear their souls, or share something much more significant than posting a picture of a twink downloaded from "god knows where". But I've gotta admit that the few infrequent comments and compliments I get are perversely gratifying. I've even gone out of my way to look at all the little add-ons I could use to know exactly how many visits and where they're from. I signed up on Best Male Blogs the other day... oh dream come true if I work hard... So there you have it! In one paragraph I have legitimized myself as a sensitive blogger with... well...I guess...a repository of twink pictures. My request is to please do not ever leave a comment, but if you ever should, know that it is perversely welcomed and appreciated... you don't even have to sign your name or enter a code damnit! Wow, that came out more shallow than when I started typing it.

5 comments:

  1. No shallowness here. Yours is one of the best "twink sites" I've come accross on the Web so far and I visit it as regularly as I can. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to let ya know that i like your blog !! keep up the good work in whatever way you wanna share it with us ! take care mate ! P@t from EYECATCHER

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the great work here 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great site, we appreciate the good work!

    You have great taste in men.

    ReplyDelete

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Posts | Todays Stats | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Settings | Sign Out